My Photo
Name:
Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Monday, April 17, 2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Woke up early and went out for breakfast with Mohab. We went to a cozy little coffee shop and sat and talked for a few hours. I can't remember ever feeling such a connection to someone as different from myself. *sigh* I am feeling guilty about this "emotional affair" I am having. I have lost some faith in myself, how could I let this happen, nothing but hurt can come from it, for the three of us involved. It's like the love trianles in soap operas, except one man is 9000 km away from the woman. I feel terrible emotionally. I know that when I get home I will have to tell Mike everything, of course, how could I not?
In the afternoon Julie and I walked over to the Nile and watched the water for a bit.
In the evening we went to Yasser's family's for dinner. I had thought that we were having fun, but when we got home we got into a discussion, and I felt like I was verbally attacked by him. Why must he know everything that is going on with me and Mohab? We are adults, we can take care of ourselves. Other things were said that hurt me really bad as well. I cried myself to sleep, too much crap is happening, I want to go home!
Mohab called after I went to bed, I talked to him, cheered up a little. Then he wanted to speak to Yasser, the two of them shouted at each other for about 20 minutes. Fuck! This is all bullshit!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter