My Photo
Name:
Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sunday, April 9, 2006

Woke up at 1:00 p.m. (I didn't fall asleep until around 5:30 -- thinking too much). School is in so we are confused as to the day of the week as the weekend falls on Friday/Saturday here.
A little lizard (I swear it was!) ran across the kitchen floor.
In the evening we went to Khan el Kalili and did some souvenir shopping. Then went to a bookstore and Mohab met up with us and we all went to Maison Thomas for dinner. They make the best pizza in Zamalek according to the guide book, and yeah, it was pretty awesome, pizza will never be the same again after the two I've had here. Canada could learn a lesson or two about food from Egypt.
We came back to the apartment and relaxed for a bit. Mohab brought a CD player over for us so that we could have music, so really the only movie title for tonight was "Relaxing Night, the Musical" and "Rashwanless Night". Mohab left at around midnight and going out the door tried to kiss me, I got a little pissed at him, which got Yasser pissed at him and they both left. Shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter